MEA research news - Implications of demographic change
Please find here summaries and articles about MEA research on implication of demographic change.
Publications about implications of demographic change
Discussion Papers (PDF Downloads)
- DP No. 08-2015 Challenges for European Welfare States
- DP No. 26-2014 Silver Economy: Pipe Dream or Realistic Possibility?
- DP No. 25-2014 Aging in Europe: Reforms, international diversification and behavioral reactions
- DP No. 23-2014 Die Demographiefestigkeit des deutschen Altersversorgungssystems und das Rentenpaket 2014
- DP No.18-2014: Savings in times of demographic change: Lessons from the German experience
- DP No. 022-02: Mehr Zuwanderung? Zur Rolle des Auslands bei der Stabilisierung der gesetzlichen Rentenversicherung in Deutschland
The Baltic Sea States Project
New joint project started (MPISOC/MPIDR/Population Europe)
SHARE press release - Mutual Learning: Joint pan-European research improves the understanding of ageing societies
Extension of SHARE study allows for EU-wide country-comparisons
The development of the pension gap and German households’ saving behavior
New MEA Discussion Paper published
Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences to Angus Deaton
Angus Deaton was honored with the Sveriges Riksbank prize in economic sciences in memory of Alfred...
Educational opportunities are more dependent on social background than ethnicity
Newly published anthology provides an overview of ethnic inequalities in education and training