Dipl.-Soz. Ulrich Krieger (Nonresponse project)
|Address:||Munich Center for the Economics of Ageing (MEA)
|Phone:||+49 (0) 621 181-3519 / 089-38602-312|
|Fax:||+49 (0) 621 181 1863|
- Measuring and Explaining Interviewer Effects
- Respondent Incentives, Interviewer Training, and Survey Participation
- Respondent incentives, interviewer training and survey participation
- Interviewer Effects on Attrition in the Fourth Wave of the German SHARE Study
- Respondent Incentives, Interviewer Training and Respondent Behavior
- Attrition of Alteri Respondents in a Multi-Actor Survey
- The SHARE Interviewer Survey
Dr. Martina Brandt accepts a chair at the Technical University of Dortmund
Chair for social structure and the sociology of ageing populations
MEA – Seminar
29 May 2013: Tabea Bucher-Koenen "Gender, Confidence and Financial Literacy"
Call for Papers
PHF-SAVE Conference on "Household Finances, Saving and Inequality: An International Perspective",...
II. MPISOC Annual Conference: Europeanisation of Social Law and Social Policy
-presentations now available for download-
23rd European Workshop on Econometrics and Health Economics
3-6 September 2014, University of Munich and MPI for Social Law and Social Policy,...